Alchemise Cancellation Policy
- early cancellations (up to 3 hours before start of class). You can early cancel class bookings up to 3 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- late cancellations (within 3 hours of start of class). We understand that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable – but cancelling late or not attending at all often stops other students from booking places in that class. If you cancel a class booking within 3 hours of the class start time, the class will not be credited back to your membership or refunded. For unlimited memberships, late cancellations and no-shows will incur a charge of £10 per session. This will be charged to the card that your membership payment is taken from. Our aim is to improve the Alchemise Yoga experience for everyone and make it easier for all students to be able to attend the classes they want to. 50% of all funds from this charge, after costs, will go to charity.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins. If you arrive 10 minutes after the class has started you will not be able to attend the class and this will be treated as a late cancellation.
- Please always check in at front desk before your class, otherwise we will charge you as a no-show.
- If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a month period, the option to book online might be suspended for a month.
workshops + courses + retreats
- A refund (minus a 10% admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 28 days before the start date. For cancellations less than 28 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the course/ workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
- Retreat deposits are non-refundable or exchangeable unless under extreme circumstances which will require a doctors note or other verified evidence via email.
In these cases we will discuss a refund minus admin fees. All clients are asked to agree to Alchemise Yoga terms and conditions upon booking a course, workshop, retreat or teacher training
- If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively. If we have not heard from you by 24 hours following the end of a workshop we will not be able to process any refunds.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the workshop as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the workshop to make it viable for the teacher taking the workshop. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the workshop. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
- Alchemise Yoga Studio reserves the right of a thirty day cancellation policy for terminating a contract after the first year of the contract being completed. Prior to this, a three month notice is required for terminating any contract within the first year of the contract being activated, along with written proof of the reason for termination.