During the retreat you’ll experience:
• An extended dynamic yoga flowing practice, channelling the potent energies of midsummer
• Outdoor swimming in the garden’s natural fresh water pool
• A lesson in Ayurvedic self massage using rose-petal infused oil
• Time to explore the garden
• A luxurious EcoNIDRA practice
• The sounds of Wendy’s Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls to close the retreat
• Home-brewed herbal teas to support your retreat journey and Emma’s gut-friendly fruit shrubs
• A Lunch of high vibrational foods to fill you with energy and vitality for the day; summer soups, nutrient packed salads, home made breads. And sweet treats and fruit during the day
A yoga retreat like this is a sacred investment for your mental health, body, soul, emotions & connection one another & nature. Cleansing your body, digitally detoxing, creating healthy new habits, recharging yourself, eating clean fresh food that’s cooked for you, living with the elements, basking with the sun and replenishing with the moon, meeting new friends, becoming wiser and more intuitive. You are not only investing in a great day with like-minded people & friends, you are investing in your future self & wellbeing.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our retreat day in the most exquisite garden sanctuary.
Timings: arrive at 9.45am for a 10am start, depart at 4pm
NB: Numbers strictly limited to 22
**Full joining instructions, including a list of things to being with you, will be emailed to participants a few days ahead of the retreat**
**This is an outdoor event, so weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather on 24 June, we will reschedule the retreat day for later in the summer, with refunds offered to those who cannot make the rearranged date**
Any questions please email:
Note* Please bring swimming wear, flip-flops, a towel, yoga mat & props, socks, layers (including jumper) water, journal, pens. Props will be leant on the day if you do not have your own, email to follow.
We would love to see you there!
Saturday 24th June 2023, 10 – 4pm
Old Rectory, Preston Deanery Road, Quinton, NN72ED